follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 24, 2008

    While we were in Nashville last weekend, Andy's friend from childhood came over with his wife and little girl. We usually try to see them when we are down there, and before Mat was married he used to come see us for his vacations. Here are some fun pictures of the 'reunion.'

    Mat relaxing on the couch.











    Hannah just HAD to sit in Allison's booster chair. She also wanted the table attached. She thought it was so fun to just sit in there and read books.










    Alisha is pregnant with their second. I can't believe I forgot this already, but I think she's due around Thanksgiving. I'm sorry!! I'm so forgetful. They are having another girl!








    Here's the three munchkins. They went across the hall and watched a movie together. They were so cute all sitting in the recliner. Ryan and Hannah REALLY hit it off this year. I can't wait to see them again at Christmas!
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: