follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 16, 2012

    BETH MOORE in Kansas City

    This past weekend, after recovering from the Stomach Flu, I headed North with some friends from my Bible Study class.  We went up to see Beth Moore's Living Proof Live. 


    We ate dinner at Buca di Beppo on the Plaza.  I just ate a salad and some bread, but everyone raved about the food.  I'll be back when I'm eating real food!!


    Beth taught a great message (as if she wouldn't??) on 1Thesalonnians 1.  We learned all about the WE's, YOU's, and THEY's of every church.  It has to be a fluid motion.  Hopefully you're training up new YOU's to make room for the THEY's.  It sounds very confusing, but it was VERY convicting and insightful! 
    We had a fabulous time!! 
    Posted by Picasa

    No comments: