follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 17, 2008

    Simple Woman's Daybook



    FOR TODAY (Monday, November 17)...
    Outside my window...I see leaves all over the ground.  The only green is the pine needles in the trees in the field across the lane.
    I am thinking...I had such a great time in Branson with my girlfriends this weekend.  How blessed am I to have such wonderful friends.
    I am thankful for...my amazing husband.  Keeping all three kids (even the nursing girl) for the weekend, so I could get away for a little break.
    From the kitchen...just came a heaping plate of pancakes (which aren't so heaping now).
    I am wearing...some cozy pajama pants and a teeshirt.
    I am creating...a new blog routine.  We'll see how it works out!
    I am going...to take Turner to preschool today.  And then pick up some stuff for Andy's birthday dinner.
    I am reading...The Shack, and Captivating.  I've been working on Captivating for awhile now.  I know, I know!
    I am hoping...I can figure out what I'm supposed to do next - homeschool or volunteer more at church?  Why is it so hard to just sit aside and listen to God's plan for me?
    I am hearing...the sounds of OLD superman cartoons from the TV.  My boys are in love with the classic cartoons.  Casper is also a favorite.  
    Around the house...is looking good.  My husband also cleaned while I was gone.  There a some piles to pick up, but he did a great job!!
    One of my favorite things...is that my 1yo already asks to color.  She just loves to scribble on paper!! 
    A few plans for the rest of the week: Tiny Tots, MWF.  Andy's birthday on Tuesday - he has band practice, and I have a meeting I'd like to go to.  Wed night we have coffee house at Youth - Open Mic for crazy teens!!  Looking forward to Saturday (Angel Food, 4yo birthday party, Lights of the Ozarks).  
    Here is picture thought I am sharing...Andy and Allison at Easter this last year.  I love this picture!

    No comments: